Pokemanze Pokemanze

Pretty funny stuff man!

I havent used anime studio before, but it looks alot harder to use than flash.
Id be happy to teach you some stuff in flash or do a movie with you. Hit me up if interested.
Great job on the toon by the way.

Stalagmite responds:

sounds smart man! i will add you some how lol. i have lots of ideas. and i am going to learn flash soon. no problem. you will b the first i come too. no problem. :D:D:D
thanks for the awesome score! :D:D:D yayness!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

epic.

That was...everything I wish my pathetic life could be.
Also, I see you have my brother The Pooper working for you as well. Thanks for giving him the chance to prove himself. My father said he would turn out to be a piece of shit.
By the way, this is way more epic than the awesome stuff (which also rocks). I love your anime stuff with a passion, especially all the art you have on your website. It was awesome to see how you progressed thru the years.
Great job guys!!

Black Friday Black Friday

I thought it looked familiar

Im from Indianapolis and Im looking at that street corner going man, that looks really familiar to me. Awesome video. What program did you use for all the effects? Are you still here in Indy?

Hyper Square Hyper Square

Very interesting concept!

This game reminds me of a mixture of a game called impossible mission on C64 and a game called Pitfall off of the atari 2600. Both old school classics.
I love the difficulty settings option. Hard kicks me straight up my ass!
This is a really good game as always Eggy! Gratz on another well done and I hope you get front page.
I vote 5zorz!!

Eggy responds:

Thanks heaps man :D I hope so too. I remember pitfall...ugh, that was trouble!

Smithys Quest Smithys Quest

Excellent game, good job guys!

Very well put together game eggy and shibby. I laughed, I cried, I lost my Golden Spork(tm).
I had a really good time with this game and hopefully it will get you front page. I loved the artwork and the storyline and everything about it.
Smithy 2 perhaps??

Gigantic Monster Assault Gigantic Monster Assault

This was a REALLY cool game!

At first, it took some practice to get used to the controls. Once I read the instructions and realized there was a short range attack and a long range attack and a block, that really made it easier for me. You have to use strategy or you will get beat.
I made it all the way to the end and beat the last monster with about half health left.
The only thing I would have wished for was more of a back story for everything, especially the monsters and some cool power ups. The ending was a bit uneventful, but at east I got props for beating all the monsters.
Overall a great concept and great game. Please make another one!

-=Untitled=- -=Untitled=-

Funky!!

This sounds like really cool stage music for a game. Im going to steal it!! Heehee.

LostVoices responds:

OMG THIEF :p

Tangled Empathy Tangled Empathy

If the Dragon doesnt mind....LOL

This song is bonkers. I love your style.
My favorite line:
If its about you, then its about you,
shut up bitch and eat your fish but dont forget to chew your food.
lmao.

-+IG+- Hatred and Loathing -+IG+- Hatred and Loathing

End of story...

I feel for whoever was on the recving end of this lyrical ass beatin. Nice shit man.
Peace

InGenius responds:

That would be Lejin and X-kaliba of Gay-Gang right here on NG. And thanks for the review, though somehow I missed it back when you posted it. I appreciate it.

Peace

blat blat blat blat

Nice work.

Did you do this in Zbrush? Ive been messing around with it abit, I like it.