Hyper Square Hyper Square

Very interesting concept!

This game reminds me of a mixture of a game called impossible mission on C64 and a game called Pitfall off of the atari 2600. Both old school classics.
I love the difficulty settings option. Hard kicks me straight up my ass!
This is a really good game as always Eggy! Gratz on another well done and I hope you get front page.
I vote 5zorz!!

Eggy responds:

Thanks heaps man :D I hope so too. I remember pitfall...ugh, that was trouble!

Smithys Quest Smithys Quest

Excellent game, good job guys!

Very well put together game eggy and shibby. I laughed, I cried, I lost my Golden Spork(tm).
I had a really good time with this game and hopefully it will get you front page. I loved the artwork and the storyline and everything about it.
Smithy 2 perhaps??

Gigantic Monster Assault Gigantic Monster Assault

This was a REALLY cool game!

At first, it took some practice to get used to the controls. Once I read the instructions and realized there was a short range attack and a long range attack and a block, that really made it easier for me. You have to use strategy or you will get beat.
I made it all the way to the end and beat the last monster with about half health left.
The only thing I would have wished for was more of a back story for everything, especially the monsters and some cool power ups. The ending was a bit uneventful, but at east I got props for beating all the monsters.
Overall a great concept and great game. Please make another one!

The Basics (Tutorial) The Basics (Tutorial)

Very good tutorial

Very impressive. Noobs and itermediate alike should get use from this. Its very in depth and very well thought out. It should def. be added to the flash tutorials page that all new users to flash should view.
You get an A plus..plus..plus..plus!!
PS..youll shoot your eye out kid.

DingoEatingFuzz responds:

Thanks on the sweet review. Oh, and I already shot both my eyes out, 2x4s are lethal weapons, I tell ya.

Ultimate Peter Griffin SB Ultimate Peter Griffin SB

I gotta agree with GameCubicle...

This was a decent sound board..but front page?
Must not have been much competition or someone has alot of friends.
No offense to the maker tho. It was a cool sound board.

Ringfinger responds:

not front page, daily feature

background tutorial yay background tutorial yay

Nice Background tutorial

The only problem I founfd was the NEXT button about halway thru didnt work. It took me back to the previous page instead of the next one. I just right clicked and chose play tho and it moved along fine.
Thanks for the tutorial.

ASBOkid responds:

Yeah, sorry about that, but i think i fixed it now

Planet Defense Planet Defense

This was a really cool game.

I didnt even check it out at first, but then for some reason got bored with movies and decided to play a game :)
I liked the graphics and the animations and the sound as well.
I lost there at the end and got to see the little "bad ending",,lol. That was great.
Good job man. Hope to see more from you soon.

Shooting Fish In A Barrel Shooting Fish In A Barrel

Nice game...

It only took me one try and 15 seconds to beat it, but it was fun while it lasted.
When will I expect my MOUNDS of tokens by the way??

zipstyke responds:

Read the small print mate :) your tokens may never arive, and there aint no garuntee that ur gettign mounds either

Bird Feed Bird Feed

That was fun!!

I liked the chicken nugget and the hot sauce the most...lol!! Cool game with nice graphics. 2 Thumbs up...a birds butt...heh.
PBM

Mario in afganistan Mario in afganistan

This was a really cool game...

I gotta admit, I thought this was gonna be shit..but it turned out to be really damn good. There were small bugs here and there, but overall, this was a really good rendition of the original Mario. I like the Osama twist to it.
Good job man!! Keep up the good work!!