Pokemanze Pokemanze

Pretty funny stuff man!

I havent used anime studio before, but it looks alot harder to use than flash.
Id be happy to teach you some stuff in flash or do a movie with you. Hit me up if interested.
Great job on the toon by the way.

Stalagmite responds:

sounds smart man! i will add you some how lol. i have lots of ideas. and i am going to learn flash soon. no problem. you will b the first i come too. no problem. :D:D:D
thanks for the awesome score! :D:D:D yayness!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

epic.

That was...everything I wish my pathetic life could be.
Also, I see you have my brother The Pooper working for you as well. Thanks for giving him the chance to prove himself. My father said he would turn out to be a piece of shit.
By the way, this is way more epic than the awesome stuff (which also rocks). I love your anime stuff with a passion, especially all the art you have on your website. It was awesome to see how you progressed thru the years.
Great job guys!!

Black Friday Black Friday

I thought it looked familiar

Im from Indianapolis and Im looking at that street corner going man, that looks really familiar to me. Awesome video. What program did you use for all the effects? Are you still here in Indy?

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

You have inspired me!!

Im going to go and build my own Hadron Collider right now!!
Kiss your asses goodbye!!
PS. even tho I must destroy the world now, this flash was awesome. Greta job as always. Now you die tho, sorry.

Spider-Man WOOH! 1A Spider-Man WOOH! 1A

This was hilarious

Hey, dont even sweat these reviewers who cant see beyond video game parodies and stickman movies. If EgoRaptor had came out with this, they would be pissing themselves with laughter and your score would be in the 4.30 area.
I think you did a great job with the editing and the vocal work and script was excellent. If you dont decide to put the other ones up I wouldnt blame you, but I hope you do release them here.
Keep up the good work and dont let these little haters get you down.

Dekathos responds:

I'm going to put them all out. It would be a waste to me if I didn't. Right now, I'm trying to think of the best way to do so. And I agree with you. Thank you.

RE-UNdead ep.5 RE-UNdead ep.5

Pretty funny shit

I was able to hear the audio fine. You probably have your speakers muted kid.
The artwork was pretty decent, and I liked the script. We think alot alike because as I was watching it, I knew what was about to happen.
I liked this alot tho. Going back to check out the others. Hit me up if you need any extra voices for next season.

Fetch Fetch

Was the big dog Sanibel?

I have a big boxer named Roxie and shes a sweetie too. Im guessing your dog was a great dane from the looks of it. Its crazy how much dogs can become part of our families and change our lives. Its sad they live such a relatively quick life amongst us.
Great animation and story. Thanks for posting this, it made my day.

GTA IV: Petty Crime Spree GTA IV: Petty Crime Spree

Fuk u!

LMAO! This was great stuff. Im doing something for the GTA4 collab too, sucks that this wont be in it. I loved the way you portrayed Niko as a totally uncaring dickhead who put cops and fast food workers in their place!
I am not sure what the guy below my reviews problem is, but I dug the art style and the humor. Fuck that guy!
Keep up the good work bro.

Battosai810 responds:

Hey, glad you could dig it too! I was gonna be in that collab, but my submission just got too big, and I wanted to release something on my own anyway. Thanks for the review!

Space Crusade Animation Space Crusade Animation

Space Crusade!!!

This was wicked. I love sci fi and space stuff specifically.
Cant wait to see the game man!

Blue Jay Saves The Day Blue Jay Saves The Day

Wow...I loved this

The style you used on this was fantastic and crazy retro. I would love to see more superhero movies with this style. It reminded me of that one movie, with that one guy and a zeplin and he was a captain of tommorow or some shit.
Anyways, very nice. Favorited!